Home >Clerk-Treasurer > Employment/Jobs Information
Thank you for your interest in employment with us.
The following position(s) are currently open:
This link will direct you to the Public Safety Testing website. You must complete the Public Safety Testing process PRIOR to completing a City of Woodland Employment Application. Once you complete the Public Safety Testing process, you will be notified by the City of Woodland and wil be advised of the next step.
*NEW* Lateral Entry $5000 Bonus - view contract
$2500 upon successful hire, $2500 upon successful
completion of 24 months of employment
Please note that application requires supplemental information packet and fee
(open until filled)
Resumes and employment applications shall be accepted only when recruitment for open position(s) have been noticed. Police Reserve Officer applications are accepted on a continuous basis.
How to Apply for Non-Public Safety jobs:
- Applications are accepted for open positions only. Resumes are not accepted in lieu of applications, but may be included in your application packet. Application requirements vary; please read carefully any specific requirements for the opening in which you are interested.
- You may submit your completed application electronically or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to mail the original, signed copy of any emailed application to: City of Woodland, P.O. Box 9, Woodland, WA 98674.
- City of Woodland application forms and job descriptions are available for pick-up at the City Hall Annex, 230 Davidson Avenue, Woodland, WA 98674, Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Applications must be received by 5:00 p.m. on the date posted as the closing date.
- Acceptable proof of United States Citizenship or right-to-work in the United States must be supplied by successful applicants within three (3) days of employment.
Job Descriptions, Union Contracts, Salary Information and the City's Organizational chart can be accessed in the Document Center
The City of Woodland is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified employees will be considered for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, ancestry, sensory, mental or physical disability; or veteran status; or any non-job related factor. Any person requiring special accommodations should advise the city of their needs by the application closing date. Prior to employment with the City, candidates may be required to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen as required.