Home > Departments > Clerk-Treasurer > Utilities > Billing and Rates
Billing and Rates
Your Utility Bill
- Your City of Woodland Utility Bill includes water, sewer, garbage and recycling services.
- The City follows a bi-monthly cycle which means that you will be billed in two month increments and will receive a bill every other month. See the chart below for the city’s billing cycle.
- Your bill will be due on the 15th of the month unless the 15th falls on a weekend or holiday. Should that happen, your bill is due the following business day.
- The city accepts payments in person, via our Payment Drop Box (located in the public parking lot at Second & Davidson) or by Direct Pay Service. Click here for the Direct Pay Application.
- A 10% late charge (minimum $10) will be accrued on all unpaid accounts after the close of business on the billing due date.
- Past due notices are processed the next business day following the due date.
- Shut-off notices are mailed to delinquent accounts on the 21st of the month that the bill was due.
Please call the Clerk-Treasurer's office at 360-225-8281 to make payment arrangements if you know that you will be unable to pay the balance of your bill before shut-offs are scheduled.
- Water service will be shut-off on all delinquent accounts that have not made prior payment arrangements on the 6th of the month following the due date. The balance due plus a $40 reconnection fee must be paid in full before service will be restored. Our Public Works department strives to have service restored by 3:30 pm the next business day following the receipt of payment.
Please contact Bart Stepp, Public Works Director at 360-225-7999 for special accomodations or additional questions following a service interruption due to non-payment.
Utilities Billing Cycle
|I received my
bill at the
|Period of water
|Feb||12/16 – 02/15||Mar 15|
|Apr||02/16 – 04/15||May 15|
|June||04/16 – 06/15||July 15|
|Aug||06/16 – 08/15||Sept 15|
|Oct||08/16 – 10/15||Nov 15|
|Dec||10/16 – 12/15||Jan 15|
Rates are calculated by Base Rate + Consumption
Base Charge for
|Charge per Cubic Foot
of Water Used
(1 Cubic Foot =
|Utility Tax||6.5% on balance|
|State Garbage Tax||3.6% on garbage|
*For Residential Customers with Standard Residential Hook-up & Standard Garbage Service who reside inside city limits